Friday, May 26, 2006
The Itch
So I think I know why Sunny and Sandy are so itchy. Matthew informed me tonight that yesterday while I was out shopping, he had been playing with the hamsters. He set one of them down (he doesn't remember which one) on the table in front of their cage, and she scratched, and he said that she had apparently scratched a little bug off of herself. He said it was a very tiny white bug and he knew it was a bug because it walked across the table. So apparently they have some kind of parasite in their fur. I had even examined their skin a couple weeks ago and saw nothing unusual, but I'm going to brush them tonight and see if I find anything. If you have ANY advice as to what I should do (BESIDES talk to a vet, we don't have that kind of money), please do let me know. You can send email to lianne@bobcartoons.com if you have any suggestions. Thanks!