Saturday, July 01, 2006
A New Home
So Sunny & Sandy live in a new cage now. I made the transfer a little easier on them by using the same bedding that was in their old cage so that their scent would be there right away and they would make themselevs at home. The reason they have a new cage now is because I gave their old one to the mice, although now just one of my mice lives in there by himself. He enjoys it though, he likes the wheel and the horizontal bars--they're awesome for climbing! Sunny & Sandy have a ball attached to the cage to go into and run. The only problem with this cage is the dumpy little water bottle it comes with, it's not only little but it's hard to get the water out of, so for now they either fight with the water bottle to get a drink or lap out of the bowl of water we provided. It also has places to attach those goofy brightly colored tubes, but I didn't buy those because Sunny & Sandy are too fat and lazy to climb around in those.